4Strokes
Site Admin

Erzburg Enduro is Crazy! Videos

Postby 4Strokes » Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Topic: Video: erzburg is crazy:)
Author: wr250f95
Posted: 11/22/2007 11:08:23 PM

MR - Erzbergrodeo 2007 - Official Video Compilation
Erzberg 2007 is over, here is the Result.

Reply by sparta4188 on 11/23/2007 10:44:47 AM
This video is pretty sick to!!!

Red Bull Erzberg Rodeo 2006
Great enduro video including TP and Mcgrath

Reply by cracked junior on 11/23/2007 1:07:53 PM
they could have lefted the music out and just had the sound of the exhaust. but those riders are pretty skilled. i would have gotten injured or killed attempting many of those obstacles.

Reply by dave_cl on 11/26/2007 6:54:54 PM
Did they leave out something?, looked a lot tougher last year. Didn't see anything there the XRL couldn't do without too much trouble. Last years, not sure I could have made a lap. Dave

Reply by wr250f95 on 11/26/2007 7:03:54 PM
Originally posted by cracked junior
they could have lefted the music out and just had the sound of the exhaust. but those riders are pretty skilled. i would have gotten injured or killed attempting many of those obstacles.
yah tell me about it, I have no idea how they hop over the tires and stuff

Reply by sparta4188 on 11/26/2007 9:37:48 PM
You should see some of the training obstacles they use!! It's insane some of the the thing they just say" Let me go over this 3 foot tree in the path"

Reply by SpeedyManiac on 12/01/2007 10:33:08 PM
Originally posted by dave_cl
Did they leave out something?, looked a lot tougher last year. Didn't see anything there the XRL couldn't do without too much trouble. Last years, not sure I could have made a lap. Dave
, Uhhh, are you serious? Trust me, there's no way an XRL would make it through Erzberg. Most of that video is from the qualifying days and the endurocross. The actual hare scramble is just gnarly. Carl's Diner is ridiculous. One of my buddies went this year and managed to finish. He said it was the toughest thing he's ever done, and this guy's regular trail rides are just plain insane (he lives at the edge of the rocky mountains). Videos have a tendency of making things look easier than they actually are...

Reply by b_king on 12/02/2007 07:53:16 AM
Did you see Chris Pfeiffer on the BMW HP2 Enduro? I saw him at Mosport Raceway at a BMW rally and met him in person. That guy is a crazy rider. He's got the sweetest F800 setup for him, god I want his bike. For all you enduro fans, BMW is coming out with a new F800GS and F650GS Twin. Surf the net!

Reply by dave_cl on 12/03/2007 6:03:19 PM
Originally posted by SpeedyManiac
Originally posted by dave_cl
Uhhh, are you serious? Trust me, there's no way an XRL would make it through Erzberg. Most of that video is from the qualifying days and the endurocross. The actual hare scramble is just gnarly. Carl's Diner is ridiculous. One of my buddies went this year and managed to finish. He said it was the toughest thing he's ever done, and this guy's regular trail rides are just plain insane (he lives at the edge of the rocky mountains). Videos have a tendency of making things look easier than they actually are...
Well, that's exactly what I was saying... they left the best parts out of the vid!!! Anything in the vid, I could do on my L. Why'd they cut the good parts??? Dave

Reply by sparta4188 on 12/03/2007 9:00:23 PM
Yeah the good parts are insane!!

Reply by wr250f95 on 12/03/2007 9:26:13 PM
like the rock section that almost killed tp.

Original URL: 4strokes.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28643 © 2016 4Strokes.com

Return to “Riding Other & Misc”