New Former Member

Please post website questions, comments, concerns and feedback here.
Bistineau
Rides: 2012 Honda XR650L

New Former Member

Postby Bistineau » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 am

I originally joined this forum back in May or June of 2012 when I first got my XR650L. I have not been active on the site for awhile, but tried to log on yesterday looking for some technical information and found out my user name and password did not work anymore. I re-joined under my original user name, again. Is any of my original posts/comments still on here since the site change? Is there anyway to restore my past usage on this site?

4Strokes
Site Admin

Re: New Former Member

Postby 4Strokes » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:22 am

Hello and welcome back. Unfortunately we were not able to transfer user logins from the previous forum application because passwords were encrypted and could not be retrieved or imported into the new application. This is why it was necessary to reregister. The new forum application also encrypts passwords, which cannot be retrieved but can be reset. If you haven't already, you may want to read: Welcome to 4Strokes.com

I did a search with your username and found results. If the previous topic/page was started by you, we would be happy to reassign that topic to you. You can Subscribe to and Bookmark any topic as well.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions, comments or concerns.

Return to “Website Questions or Comments”