- 249cc, five-valve, DOHC engine with trick titanium valves produces an amazingly broad spread of power from idle to beyond 13,000 RPM and it starts at the push of a handlebar-mounted button.
- Cool new digital enduro computer offers speedometer, clock, trip-meter, etc. in basic mode or pace management functions such as timer, distance-compensating trip-meter, average speed when switched to race mode.
- Light and strong frame is super-durable and gives the WR250F excellent nimble-yet-planted off-road manners.
- Serious, fully adjustable suspension front and rear has revised settings for great precision and control.
- Narrow tank and chassis keeps the WR250F nice and thin between the legs, for amazing nimbleness and maneuverability on tight trails.
- California green sticker eligibility.
- New, two-position handlebar clamps give the aluminum Renthal bar 10mm of adjustment range.
- New enduro computer is trick and easy to use.
- New compression circuitry in 48mm forks absorbs even the tiniest bumps better than ever.
- New seat foam provides great grip for the rear end and more comfort too.
- New California green sticker eligibility means you can ride more places.
- New reinforced swingarm provides precise handling and tracking.
Engine Type: 249cc, liquid-cooled, 5-valve, DOHC, four-stroke w/titanium valves
Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 53.6mm
Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
Carburetion: 37mm Keihin FCR flat-slide w/throttle position sensor
Ignition: Digital CDI
Transmission: Wide-ratio, 5-speed w/multi-plate wet clutch
Final Drive: #520 O-ring chain
Suspension/Front: 48mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork w/adj comp & rebound damping; 11.8" travel
Suspension/Rear: Kayaba shock w/adj preload, comp & rebound damping w/separate hi/lo comp adjuster; 12" travel
Brakes, Front / Rear: 250mm floating disc / 245mm disc
Tires, Front / Rear: 80/100-21 Dunlop / 100/100-18 Dunlop
Seat Height: 38.4"
Ground Clearance: 14.57"
Dry Weight: 234.8 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons
Color: Team Yamaha Blue/White
Suggested Retail: $6,099 (USD)