Can I fit motorcross fairings to TT

Introduce yourself, what you ride, post pics, seek or offer help, general chit-chat.
Reece
Rides: 1998 TT600, gsx1400

Can I fit motorcross fairings to TT

Postby Reece » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi all I was just wondering if I could fit motorcross fairings to my 98 tt600 as I can't find much on the net to help.
I need come across one picture on the net which was attached to this site but had a quick look but couldn't find anything so if any can help would be great.

4Strokes
Site Admin

Re: Can I fit motorcross fairings to TT

Postby 4Strokes » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:43 am

Hello and welcome to the Yamaha Forums on 4Strokes.com. Polisport, Cycra and Maier were a few aftermarket manufacturers that come to mind however it looks like most have discontinued products for older model bikes. I did a Google search for "TT600 Front Number Plate" and got some results, mostly eBay ads. You might try searching with different terms, like: front number-plate, front facia, front number panel, MX number-plate, etc. Another option might be to use a generic or universal MX front number-plate. I installed one on a '98 XR400R without much trouble and it worked well. It even came with two different size rubber fork straps. Hope that helps.

Return to “Yamaha Community”