Oregon
4Strokes
Site Admin

Some Recent Riding Videos (4)

Post by 4Strokes » Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Topic: Some recent riding videos
Author: ThumperTDC
Posted: 04/04/2013 5:41:26 PM

So since finally getting my new bike back I have been able to so far this year double my outings from all of last year. Here are some videos I have slapped together from some of those rides.

Taken using my Contour HD, I have recently picked up a class 10 memory card which I am hoping will take care of some of the bumpiness of the video. From what I have heard is that is the type of card to use, my current card is a class 4 I believe so I am hoping it makes a difference. Have yet to try it out, but soon.

All videos were uploaded in HD, you will need to click on the little "gear" once it pops up in youtube to change it to 1080P if you want to view in it true HD.

Diamond Mill OHV 1.16.13 - First trail ride on the new bike
Taking my new to me two wheeled dirt hot rod out for its first ride in the Tillamook State Forest in Northwest Oregon.

Jordan Creek OHV 1.22.13 - short music video
Taking advantage on a nice mid winter afternoon getting some riding in. Staged out of Jordan Creek OHV area in the Tillamook State Forest in NW Oregon.

Jordan Creek 1.22.13 - full length
Mid week riding on an awesome mid winter day. Jordan Creek OHV area in the Tillamook State Forest in NW Oregon.

2 Wheeled Dirt Therapy 3.17.13 - 3.1 mile training loop at my inlaws
Another loop on the property after the new trail construction was finished.. for a total of 3.1 miles.

Reply by jjones006 on 04/05/2013 12:27:37 AM
Nice! keep the videos coming... I forgot to click on the HD

Reply by Admin on 04/05/2013 08:33:25 AM
Subscribed. Thanks for the vids! Second one is not available in mobile version. Are you ever going to ride the XR again?

Reply by ThumperTDC on 04/06/2013 02:39:29 AM
Originally posted by Admin
Subscribed. Thanks for the vids! Second one is not available in mobile version. Are you ever going to ride the XR again? :roll:
You know I need to in a bad way, but the 525 is such a blast to ride that it's hard to not want to take it out. I will one of these days, gotta burn the gas in the take since it's been in there a while.

Reply by ThumperTDC on 04/06/2013 02:42:49 AM
Originally posted by jjones006
Nice! keep the videos coming... I forgot to click on the HD :D
I got some footage from a ride last week, played with the settings on the cam and have an amazing picture, problem is, it was with the old card and everything is rather choppy. I will try to work with it when I get a chance to see how it turns out.

Original URL: 4strokes.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33181 © 2016 4Strokes.com

SPONSOR