4Strokes
Site Admin

My Favorite Upper Michigan Riding

Postby 4Strokes » Tue May 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Topic: Favorite places to ride around your house
Author: TacoXR
Posted: 01/27/2003 03:49:24 AM

tacoxr01.jpg
This is my favorite place to ride around my house IN Upper Michigan. I go about a mile down my road and about 5 miles down other roads and trails and i'm there! behind were i took the pic is about 2 miles of open sand like that. And you thought you had to live in CALI to ride the dunes

I would like to see your favorite ridin spots.

Reply by b dawg 311 on 01/27/2003 05:47:44 AM
I can't post any pics of my favorite riding area around my house because there taking it all away so. D@MN THESE NEW HOUSES! Brandon

Reply by Dirt_Boy77 on 01/27/2003 10:01:44 AM
I have some good trails by my house that I use for practicing Hare Scrambles but soon feel that all the woods where I ride behind my house will be overtaken by THOSE DAMN NEW HOUSES LIKE BRANDON SAID. I mean our government is worried about our water supply but they still keep building the damn things. This road thats right by my house used to just be woods all around on each side of the road,I mean there had to be some awesome riding spots in those woods and now when you are driving on that road and look out your window all you see is houses. I am afraid this is going to be what happens to all our riding spots also. Its just BULL$HIT in my opinion. Go to this link to see some of the trails behind my house: trails. Later Guys,Matt

Reply by XR4DEZ on 01/27/2003 10:57:37 AM
Taco, what's that white stuff? we don't have any white sand in our desert.

Reply by ryanw on 01/27/2003 10:59:18 AM
Yeah people that own private property should be prohibited from developing it so other people that don't own it can use it.

Reply by ThumperTDC on 01/27/2003 12:48:21 PM
All's I got to say Taco, is it is about time now all you need to add to your avitar is a bottle of XR hot sauce.

Reply by SpeedyManiac on 01/27/2003 1:05:37 PM
Nice spot you have there, Taco. I have a spot about 20 minutes from where I live that's similar to that only with more hills and about 1.5 feet more snow at the moment. I'll take some pics in the spring when I go riding and post them here.

Reply by TacoXR on 01/27/2003 6:15:35 PM
Yeah hahaha i was like ahhhhhhh HMMMM who did that... anyways thanks hahah i was going to get to that tonight! heh and in that pic it was about -10 degrees, -30 with wind chill.. Yeah good times

Reply by bobbyvjames on 04/02/2012 11:40:56 AM
The construction of new houses everywhere is ruining the natural environment where many of us were used for riding in. Bobby James

Original URL: 4strokes.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30799 © 2016 4Strokes.com

Return to “MI”